Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Few More Facts

Ayyyy! So this week I have been SO stressed out it's insane. I've had a ton of homework, Monday I had soccer practice, Tuesday a game, Wednesday I had community service and I went to a Jazz Game in Salt Lake with my friends until midnight (literally), and today I have practice again. Then on Saturday I have a game, and Sunday I have to do community service.

I don't know what you guys are thinking, but with all that on top of the mountain of homework I get... this week has been hectic.

With all this craziness, I haven't had much time to think about what I wanted to write about this week, but I think I found my topic.

Things that a lot of people don't know about me (obviously I'm not going to include a ton of really personal stuff that no one knows about, don't worry (but sorry if it gets deep))... so here we go:

Things about me that not a lot of people know:
1. I am a little too obsessed with the night sky. Like seriously... I get so caught up thinking about all of life's mysteries and complications when I look into the night sky, but I think a lot of people do that.. Also, it's totally crazy to think about the concept of outer space and how it goes on for infinity. I can't really explain what I think about, but whatever you probably don't care anyway. :)

If Saturn were as close to Earth as the moon is, this is how it would look!
Photo from Tumblr

2. I'm sensitive. I may not show it, but there are certain things that people say subconsciously that hit home pretty hard. Whenever this happens I just kinda shut off for a minute or two and stop talking. It's not like I go off crying, but like I said... certain things that people may not mean to be painful just are.

3. I think I love my friends more than life. Whenever I think about the memories we have made and the nights we have stayed up until 4am either laughing our heads off or having deep conversations, it just makes me happy. It's like I'm watching some movie that I wish I could be in (but you know, technically I already was in it...). It's something that I strive for, having fun with my friends and not caring what people think. I love walking into their houses like it's my own and having multiple second families!

4. I'm an adventure seeker. It sounds weird when I say it like that, but I love going on adventures. I love not knowing what we are going to do next and I love just doing things spontaneously. I love adrenaline rushes that come when my friends and I do something super fun. Maybe that's all just part of this whole teenage experience. Either way, I'm in love these few years of my life and the adventure that comes with them.

5. I actually really suck at dancing yet I still love it. But it's okay because when I go over to Jaki and Jessica's house, we have dance parties and we do "awkward dancing". It's simple: make small and awkward dance moves that are funny. But sometimes we actually dance a little so that's embarrassing for me.

6. I love my guy friends. Like seriously, over the past few weeks I have gotten a lot closer with a few of them. Sometimes they can be real jerks, but other times they seem to be some of the best friends I have ever had. I just love them because they don't call each other bitches to draw attention to themselves.

7. I absolutely HATE it when people bash on Park City. It honestly makes me so angry. Park City is a beautiful place to live and I hate it when people say that they hate Park City. Like no. Stop. If you really don't like the people here, then LEAVE. Hating on Park City has become some sort of completely ridiculous band wagon, and that's seriously so dumb. Park City has a few different reputations that piss me off:
a. Rich people - yeah, PC is a tourist town so of course there is going to be some rich people. But that does not by any means mean that everyone here is rich and doesn't have to worry about spending money.
b. Druggies - I have never heard of a single city that is drug free.
c. Sluts - people like this are everywhere. Not just PC, and that's a reality.

8. There's only one person who knows most of my deepest darkest secrets. I've known her since kindergarden, but back then we hated each other. I was the shy kid who didn't talk, and she was the loud and obnoxious one. We didn't really become friends until first grade (I think), but since then I know that I could trust her with my life. She's the only person I will ever take to the bridge to sit and watch the water and sing Bruno Mars. I could write a book about all the memories together and how much I love and miss her, and I really hope she reads this because my eyes are tearing up as I write this during 4th period which is kinda embarrassing.


So there you have it. A few facts about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment