Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Walmart... Haul???

Hey guys! So lately I've been totally obsessed with watching YouTube videos, and I have seen a ton of "haul" videos. If you don't know what this means, a haul video is when someone goes shopping and they show everyone what they got and give reviews! These videos are mostly for cute shops and expensive clothes, but ummm... mine is going to be kinda different....

I went to Walmart.

I didn't like get a ton of clothes and things like that, I just got a lot of beauty stuff!

So here is the stuff I got!











I have been needing some good dry shampoo for nights that I don't have time to take showers, and I saw this "Not Your Mother's" brand in my friend Cali's bathroom (hehe I'm a creeper). I have also heard of this brand and seen it online in multiple places, so I thought I would give it a shot!! I haven't gotten the chance to use this dry shampoo yet, but I will soon!















Also from the "Not Your Mother's" brand, I got this texturizing spray. All you have to do is spray it in your hair (dry or damp, it doesn't matter) and scrunch it up to add a little texture. I'm not telling you that by spraying this in your hair it will magically create beautiful curls, but it will help you to create a little bit of texture! I have only used this product once, but it seems to work great!









The second group of products I got was from... well.. I don't really know the name of the brand, but there's no other bottles shaped like this so it should be pretty easy for you to find (if you know the brand, comment so that I know)! The bottle on the very left is "smooth perfection blow out cream". If you follow the directions on the back of the bottle, it is supposed to smooth out your hair to make it really sleek! The other two bottles are conditioners (I got so carried away with their wonderful scents that I forgot to check if one was a shampoo... oops). One hydrates your hair, and the other helps to make it straight. I don't really know why I got the "ever straight" one, because my hair is already naturally straight... YOLO.









I got this Aveeno Clear Complexion face wash because my friend Jaki talked about another Aveeno face wash, and I wanted to give it a try! I love how this face wash foams up when I use it, and it makes my skin feel light and airy after I use it! I won't say that it has worked miracles for me, but it definitely hasn't done anything harmful.















Another face wash that I got was this St. Ives Even and Bright cleanser. On the bottle, it says that it is a scrub, but it really turns out that it is more of just a cream cleanser. That kinda bummed me out, because I like to use the scubs for when I wash my face in the shower. My favorite part about this face wash is that it smells like heaven!!!















I got this Olay Silky Berries body wash because... well, I was just out of my other one. I have to say though, this one smells a lot better than my other one!! No complaints about this bad boy.














If you read my How to Deal With Stress post, I was all out of bubble bath! So, I got something to make bubbles when I take a bath, so I got this Village Naturals bubble bath stuff. Like it says on the bottle, it makes a "milk bath", which is very nice and relaxing. It also has a nice and neutral smell, which is nice because all my other stuff I use in the shower have very strong scents.










A long time ago, someone posted on Instagram with a face mask on and said they got it from Walmart, and I could never find it until this trip! I have only gotten to use the peeling mask on the very right, but the value I got for such a cheap price was great! They were only $1.27, if I remember correctly. I am going to buy more for my upcoming soccer tournament to keep my skin healthy after sweating all day long in the sun!









I also got this NYC Show Time mascara. I hate to say it, but I didn't really get this for any good reason, except for it looked totes fab. This mascara is a pretty decent mascara, but it's not my all time fave. It makes my lashes look good, just not outstanding. If you are looking for a really good mascara for a cheap price, get this one!!!
















The last thing I got was this Maybelline Eyestudio eyeshadow, which like the mascara, I didn't really need. I read on various websites that purples are supposed to make hazel eyes like mine POP (you can't really tell exactly what shades they are in the picture, they look better in person). But hey, I don't really wear eyeshadow unless I have enough time, and I'm not the best at putting it on. But whatevvsss.









Okay guys so there you go! My Walmart haul! Sorry it's so long, but I mean I wanted to show you everything. Keep in mind, I got everything from Walmart, so it's not like I went to spend hundres of dollars on beauty stuff, I don't have that much money, and I don't need all that super fancy stuff!

1 comment:

  1. That shampoo and conditioner brand is Organix. That's what I use. It also says it at the bottom of the bottle dummy. :)

    ReplyDelete