Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Picture's Worth 1,000 Memories

Okay, before I start talking, I need to vent a tiny bit. You may or may not know this, but I'm doing this blog for my English class. One of the things we needed to include in it this week was a blog roll. I know it really shouldn't affect me, and I'm not sure why it does, but none of my friends listed my blog on their blog roll. It's all the same exact people, over and over again on each other their blogs. I mean, I know my blog is definitely not the best out there, but they all used the exact same people. I don't know, it's just got me kind of down. :(

But anyyywayyyy....

Over the years, I have always loved taking pictures as well as looking at them.
When I was younger, I thought I was just the coolest kid on the block because I took my mom's camera, went in my front yard, and tried to get really cool pictures of flowers and what-not. But over time, I have really come to love photography. I don't mean pictures of nature and landscapes like the one's you would see on National Geographic (although those are cool), I mean the kind that keeps memories inside of them. The kind of pictures that when you look at them, you can't help but smile because there are a thousand memories rushing through your head of what was going on when you took it.

Macklemore! This was taken by my friend Gabi when we went to his concert. 
I took this. Everyone in the crowd lit up their phones (at the concert), and it looked so pretty!


One of my favorite times to take pictures is when I am with my friends. For the most part, when my friends and I are together we do some really crazy and funny stuff, so I am constantly taking pictures with them. Whether we are just hanging out at someone's house, or driving to Salt Lake to go to the mall, I can always count on my friends to get some good pictures!

One of my favorite pictures, taken my ME! It's me on the left, Evie in the middle, and Cali on the bottom.

This was at my friend's birthday party, we were making silly faces. :)

I was thinking about it, and every single picture in the world has a story. Even if it is something as simple as a picture of a flower, that picture has a story. The person who took the picture has a reason for why they took, why they kept it, and why they shared it with other people.

I just think the whole thought of capturing a moment and being able to keep it forever, looking at it over and over again, is really cool. :)

Here's one more picture, just for fun!

Two of my friends and I about a year ago, being weird as usual!



No comments:

Post a Comment