Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Super Snazzy DIY

Howdy!

So a few weeks ago you all voted on my poll and said that you wanted a DIY for your bedroom. I have good news and bad news... the good news is that (after tons of research) I finally found a good DIY that I think is cool! The bad news is that I just haven't had enough time to actually make it, so I have to borrow it from other websites and what not. But anyway, here we go!


DIY: CD Wall Hanging thingy....
The first DIY that I came across is something that I definitely want to try and see how it turns out! It is a wall hanging art decoration thing that I think looks really cool. This decoration would add flare to any boring wall/room, and although it might take a little while to make, I think it would definitely be worth it!

(All photo credits go to these people!)







Here's what you will need:
• Binder Rings (about 1 inch rings) - you can get them at pretty much any office supply store.
• A drill with a drill bit and something to drill in to
• CDs!!!









The first thing you will do is begin my marking a dot at the top of each CD. Make sure that you don't put the hole too far into the center (make sure that the rings will be able to hang freely).









Drill the hole and now make another hole in the bottom of the CD. You might want to use a ruler to make sure that the hole align correctly.
Repeat for each CD you use.









Now, attach the CDs together with the binder rings. You can keep adding as many CD's to each row as you want.












Use the top hole of each CD to hand the row from a nail/thumbtack.








Congrats!!! I hope your CD hanging thing looks as cool as you imagined it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment