Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm Still Figuring This Out...

I have never successfully created a blog, so this will be my fist real opportunity to try it out. At first I thought about making my blog about soccer, but I didn't think I would have very many options of things to write about. So instead, I wanted to make an inspirational type of blog. I'm still not entirely 100% sure about exactly what I am going to write about, but I have a few ideas in mind.
I won't exactly be writing about my life, even though that's in my title. It will be more about crazy ideas that go through my head, that are maybe worth sharing with people. So maybe it won't exactly be inspirational. I honestly still don't exactly know what I'm going to do. It will be interesting.
The pondering of my brain, walking into things I can't get out of... if that even makes any sense.


I did some research on blogs that I might look to for ideas, and it's a lot harder than it might sound. When you are on a laptop given to you by the school, everything is blocked. So, I decided to start somewhere simple, where I know was not blocked. One of my favorite blogs is a friend's of mine, Marta Myshrall. I love visting Marta's blog! Under the title of every post, she would have a definition of a word that relates to the post. I absolutely LOVE that idea! It keeps her blog interesting and fun to read, along with all the pictures she posts. Another thing that I loved was the variety of topics she posted about, yet somehow I felt like it all tied together in the end. Go check out Marta's blog, you'll love it!

Another blog I thought was very well put together was Teen Vogue. Everyone who is anyone has heard of, if not read, Teen Vogue! It's such a well known blog, and I admire them for sticking to their original theme of fashion/beauty. It's a blog meant for teens, which is hard to find nowadays! I think they have done a very good job at keeping a large audience, and always finding new things to write about, never writing about the same thing more than once. Go check out Teen Vogue!


It was very difficult to find another blog that I liked, that wasn't blocked on my laptop. So, I decided to go onto my desktop computer at my house. That's when I came across Tiny Buddha. Tiny Buddha is such a great inspirational blog! It has a lot of great advice, and such a wide audience! The only thing that I could possibly think of to make this blog better is if it wasn't blocked on my school computer! Overall, Tiny Buddha is just a great blog, so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment