Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Living in a First World

Alright boys and girls. This is my last post on this blog (unless someday I decide to come back and keep writing..). So earlier I was on my iPod watching vines and BAM. It dies. So now I'm just sitting there thinking about how since my iPod is dead I have nothing to do while it's charging except write my blog post for this week. Then as soon as I opened up Chrome, my laptop dies. Seriously such a bummer, I know.

So then I got the idea to write about first world problems, kind of a band wagon thing but that's okay because it's fun.

But in all seriousness, first world problems are so dumb. It just shows how selfish and ungrateful we all are. We don't even realize all the things we have that we could easily live without. Pretty sad.

Here's a few first world problems:

-When your electronics run out of battery and you are forced to do something productive
-When your bae doesn't slide into yo DM's anymore
-Getting all comfy in bed, but then you realize that you forgot to turn off the lights
-Eating potato chips and not being able to hear the TV because of the crunching
-Jeans that don't make your butt look good
-Being woken up by the cleaning ladies (totally spacing on what they are actually called?!) at a hotel
-Your favorite show didn't record
-Your favorite show isn't in HD
-Parking far away from the door
-Cold butter on your toast won't spread
-You wore that outfit last week. Can't wear it again!
-Your parents didn't get you a brand new car for your 16th birthday
-Autocorrect
-GPS made you drive through the ghetto
-Vending machine only takes $1 and $5 bills. All you have is a $20 bill.

Photo from Tumblr


Okay, I just fell asleep for about 5 minutes while writing all that. Like seriously that's how tired I am. So, that's all for now, kids! There's many many many more first world problems, I just can't think of them!

Until next time,
if there is a next time,
Dan Dan-- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment